Draft Agenda - Click
here to view the expanded agenda for training course.
- Session I: Introduction - JP Planche
- Session II: Asphalt Composition - Troy Pauli, Ryan Boysen, Fred Turner,
- Session III: Asphalt Aging - Ron Glaser, JP Planche
- Session IV: Asphalt Modification - JP Planche
- Session IV: Asphalt Modification contd - Troy Pauli
- Session V: Identifying Contaminants and Reaction Products - Joe Rovani,
- Session VI: Binder Rheological Properties - Alec Cookman, Steve Salmans
- Session VII: Small Sample Size Testing - Mike Farrar
- Session VIII: Field Sites Validation - Mike Farrar
- Conclusions - JP Planche, Troy Pauli, Steve Salmans
- Lab Tour after Hours (Optional) - Joe Rovani
This class will cover asphalt binder chemistry as it is related to pavement
performance. Additionally, advances in analytical and measurement techniques
will be explained with the opportunity to visit the WRI laboratories to see
some of the equipment set up and running.
This full day course is being offered with an eye toward training the practitioner
or researcher to understand fundamental bitumen properties that will aid in
developing cost effective, consistent pavement solutions.
This class will follow the 52nd Annual Petersen Asphalt Research Conference
(this class replaces the P3 Symposium which traditionally follows the Petersen
Click here to
view the expanded agenda for training course.
* Professional development hours are available upon request.
Register here: PARC
2015 Conference and Training